Consultant for company pension schemes
Main areas of expertise
- Restructuring of company pension schemes and limitation of liability risks for pension commitments, direct insurances, pension funds and pension funds
- Advice on avoiding risks of pension commitments in the balance sheet through cost-effective outsourcing
- Company pension schemes compliance
- Due Diligence regarding company pensions schemes in transfer of business and M&A process
- “Pauschal dotierte Unterstützungskasse“ as a special tax and labor law design element
Peter Beck has been working in the field of company pensions for 25 years in special, high risk areas of company pensions schemes. Mr. Beck is the author of numerous scientific and practical publications in the field of company pensions.
Peter Beck studied law at LMU in Munich and has been working as a consultant since 1994.
German, English, French
Tel. +49 89 2323 736-0
Fax +49 89 2323 736-91
CORPLEGAL Werner & Partner mbB